You are welcome to attend but will need to contact the Rector [email protected] or 01548 856231 to state your intention to do so as numbers will be limited to allow for social distancing and necessary hygiene measures.
You can enter on your own or with members of your immediate household. Please be patient if this means you have to wait.
We confirm we have read and complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in places of worship.
What we have done:
• We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment
• We have cleaning, hand cleansing and hygiene procedures in place, <span style="font-size: 1rem;">in line with government guidance</span>
• We have taken all reasonable steps to help everyone maintain a 2m <span style="font-size: 1rem;">distance between different users of our church</span>
• We have a COVID-19 Privacy Notice in place. <span style="font-size: 1rem;">This notice explains how information about you will be used </span><span style="font-size: 1rem;">temporarily by the PCC of St Edmund King and Martyr Kingsbridge during the Covid-19 pandemic crisis so we can put in place a list of clergy, staff and visitors to the church building/s, as requested by the Government in support of NHS Test and Trace.</span>
What we expect you to do:
• Refrain from entering if you are feeling unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past seven days
• Take responsibility for your own safety and that of your household and other people by maintaining social distancing and observing all hygiene measures
• Wear a face covering
• Ensure children are supervised at all times
Please complete the attached Test & Trace Consent Form and bring it with you to the Service, forms will be available in the porch should you forget. Our Covid 19 Test & Trace Privacy Notice gives full details of how we may use your information.