· Please use your own hand sanitiser or the sanitiser provided when you enter the building and during the service as required.
· Face coverings are no longer mandatory in any setting but are still recommended in enclosed or crowded places particularly where you come into contact with people you don’t normally meet.
· We will guide people to seating appropriate to their needs and preferences, provide “Please give me space cards”, and ensure that there is plenty of seating for those who feel particularly vulnerable.
· The minister and others involved in leading the services will observe careful hygiene practices throughout.
· We will be careful in our use of service sheets and other printed materials.
· There’ll be regular cleaning of the church and the provision of hand sanitiser, and regular review of our risk-assessments and guidance.
· The Sunday service will continue to be recorded for posting on our YouTube channel and made available via our website, Facebook account and weekly email.
· If anyone has symptoms of COVID-19 or is feeling unwell; if anyone is waiting for the results of a COVID test or has tested positive; or if anyone has been told to self-isolate – please do not attend the service.
· Please take note of Government advice if you or any of your household are in a vulnerable category.