1. Sign in on the Track & Trace form so we can keep a record of visitors.
2. Only sit in the designated pews – please do not access any of the taped off areas.
3. Use only the side entrance door indicated.
4. Please wipe down the pew after you have finished with the wipes provided.
5. Unfortunately, following Church of England guidelines, we have had to remove Prayer books, cushions, kneelers & Bibles to avoid the risk of spreading any contamination. We recommend you bring your own Bible or prayer book.
6. Please leave nothing and take nothing – we ask that you take any rubbish away with you but leave the cleaning items and sanitiser in place for others to use as this is needed to keep the building open to visitors.
We will continue to have our weekly Sunday service via zoom – the details of which are provided on the right of the page.
Finally, as we are not receiving our usual collections during services, we ask that you consider making a donation to help towards the ongoing maintenance costs and share contributions required.