Tattenham Corner: St Mark, Epsom
- About Us
- Find Us
- Contact Us
- Services and Events
- Features and Facilities
- More Info
St Mark’s is aiming to live out the Great Commandment that Jesus spoke of; to Love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and to love our neighbours as ourselves.
We seek to do this by: -
· Never kidding ourselves that we have all the answers about God.
· Being a caring and welcoming community.
· Accepting everyone for who they are regardless of creed, colour, politics or sexual persuasion.
· Allowing people to be themselves and not squeezing them into a prescribed mould.
· Providing helpful activities that enable people to get to know others
e.g. Messy Church, parent and toddler groups, youth groups, community lunches and one-off events.
· Getting involved in the community
e.g. working in local schools and the Tattenhams Community Library, running a charities bazaar, visiting the housebound.
· Providing services that allow people to reflect on and evaluate their daily lives.
You are seeing this message instead because your browser has not loaded the program code to produce the map.
This could be for a variety of reasons, including:
- Regular Services
Wheelchair accessible toilets
Designated wider space(s) for people with a disabled parking badge
(Hymn Books / Orders of Service etc.)
Assistance dogs (eg guide dogs, hearing dogs, dogs for the disabled) welcome
Messy Church extra on 4th Tuesday of the month at 3.30 based on Essence course
|Contact Audrey Austin 01737 379337|
The current editor is: des williamson