As the recession deepens, more people are losing their jobs and facing hardship. It is vital that people in Shropshire know where to get help.
The Shropshire Food Poverty Alliance has created resources for people and organizations in Shropshire to find advice and support:
1. Shropshire Larder (shropshirelarder.org.uk) - is the most comprehensive directory of services for people living in Shropshire on a low budget. It has information on how to access a foodbank or community food project, and how to eat well on a budget. It also covers how to get support with benefits, housing, and debt.
2. Please help us make sure this info is reaching everyone who needs it.
• Share the graphic attached to this article or print it as a poster. Please share through your networks – social media, in print, newsletters, e-mail lists.
• Follow us on social media – Please follow and share
o Facebook: @ShropshireLarder and @ShropFoodPov
o Twitter: @ShropLarder and @ShropFoodPov
3. Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date on the situation and the support available. To subscribe click here