St Mary's main morning service will resume at 10.30 am on Sunday 27 June. We had hoped that by this date all restrictions would be lifted. That is sadly not the case, but we still intend to re-open morning services on that date, with children's work happening at the same time.
For as long as restrictions are in place, please note the following:
1. Please wear a face mask, unless exempt.
2. Please check in either by using the QR code or giving your name to the person on the welcome desk.
3. Please sanitise your hands on entry and on leaving.
4. You may sit in a group of up to six, or two households, but there must be three chairs between groups.
5. This group must not mix with other groups while you are in the building. Remember to keep a distance of 2 metres from other groups.
6. After the service please leave the building as quickly as possible. We are not able to serve coffee at the moment. We can mix outside in groups of up to 30.
7. Children should go straight to the Stage room when they arrive, and leave the building with their parents at the end of the service.
8. The toilets will be available as normal.
Those of us who have been attending the 3.00 service have found that these rules are not too difficult and we hope that many of us will feel ready to come back to church to enjoy live worship once again. Of course if you are uncomfortable about coming into this environment, you are under no obligation to do so.
There will no longer be a pre-recorded Online service, but an edited version of the 10.30 service will be made available online after the event.
Our Family Matters newsletter can be downloaded by using the link on the left. You can also receive this to your email inbox by letting the parish office know you would like it.
Our text for 2021:
The Lord himself goes before you
and will be with you;
he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.