The Front Room Club
- Every Tuesday and Friday at for 5 hours
- St Luke's Downham
- Address Northover Downham Bromley, BR1 5JX, United Kingdom
The Front Room Club is a cafe style drop in for those who are experiencing or at risk of social isolation and provides a safe, welcoming and supportive place to grow. The club is a place to meet people, access support and advice, develop social and practical skills, and talk about mental health challenges.
Our members come from varying ages, demographics and backgrounds – though the vast majority are over 50 and many have mental health difficulties. With the exception of anti-social behaviour there are no restrictions to people coming to the club.
Our objectives are to:
– reduce isolation and the negative impact it causes to people’s mental and physical health
– provide accessible advice and support services for the isolated
– encourage people to take an active role in society.
On Monday we now have a lunch club where you can get a lovely two course lunch for just £3.00
If you are interested in coming along just turn up to one our sessions. If you are interested in volunteering or your organisation would like to partner with us, please email: [email protected]