The Hempnall Group of Parishes

Services and Events

For details of all our regular services and events please see our website.

What's on

Music for a Summer's Evening

for 2 hours
St Peter's Church
105 The Street Brooke Norwich, NR15 1JX, United Kingdom

St Peter's Church, Brooke
The East of England Co-op Band
Music on a Summer's Evening

Come and enjoy an evening with this Championship Section Contesting Brass Band.
First Section Champions, London and Southern Counties March 2022

Tickets are £10 for adults
(Children 16 and under £5)
Available in advance from members of the church choir, or telephone 01508 558324 to reserve a ticket.

Licensed Bar Interval "Nibbles" available

Midsummer Lunch

for 1 hour
Hedge End
Field Lane Hempnall, NR15 2QZ, United Kingdom

In the garden at
Hedge End, Field Lane, Hempnall
Saturday 24th June 2023
at 12 noon
Raffle and Tombola
Tickets £10.00
Tickets are available from
Christine Stone 01508 499472, Jill Turner 01508 499344 or Joy Allen 01508 498236
All proceeds will go to St Margaret’s Church, Hempnall

June Walk

for 2 hours
Topcroft: St Margaret's Church
Church Road Topcroft Norwich, NR35 2BH, GB

Sunday 25th June 2023
Our walk will start at Topcroft church at 2pm. The walk will be approximately 5 miles along public footpaths and lanes around Topcroft. It will include a short section of the Via Beata. There will be refreshments in Topcroft church afterwards.
Please contact David and Margaret Ferre on 01508 482562 for further information .

Our churches


"Our Parish is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO or the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services."

Read more