The United Benefice of King's Beck - Eight Buildings, One Church

We are a friendly, welcoming church community, set in the beautiful North Norfolk countryside. We are one church, even though we meet in eight buildings! Most of the members of the church family travel to wherever the service is being held, so we are together every Sunday. We would love you to join us!

Our services are at 10am, lasting for around an hour. We sing hymns and songs, pray and listen to God's Word from the Bible. We usually have Holy Communion (also known as the Eucharist) as part of our services, and you are welcome to join in as much or as little as you wish. We serve refreshments after all our services, and all are welcome to stay for these. Please visit our website where you will find which church is hosting that week's service, along with directions and other information.

We are delighted to offer Baptisms and Weddings, and consider it a privilege to help families with the arrangements for Funerals. Please get in touch if you would like to enquire about any of these, or if you would welcome a pastoral conversation or visit. 

If you have an enquiry regarding a Baptism, Wedding or Funeral please contact The Revd David Chamberlin, Priest-in-Charge of the King's Beck Benefice , telephone 01692 773886 or email [email protected]

If you have a general enquiry about visiting any of our churches, please contact Heather McEwen 01692 407345, email [email protected].

Our churches


Our Parish is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO Heather McEwen Tel. 01692 407345 or the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services.

Find our full safeguarding information here