Tuttington is part of the United Benefice of King's Beck, together with the vllages of Banningham, Colby, Felmingham, Skeyton, Sloley, Suffield.and Tuttington. Sung Eucharist is held every Sunday at 10am in rotation around the churches.
The buildng is one of 119 Round Tower churches in Norfolk. The tower may date from around 1066 after the Norman conquest. The chancel dates to1300, with the nave being rebuilt in 1450. Of particular note are the 14 medieval pew ends featuring carvings varying from an elephant (with horses hooves!) to a dog, a milkmaid and a cat.
Mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086, the first reference to the parish appears in 1044. The first recorded rector was John in 1234.