The present church was built in 1959 and so has many features and amenities not found in older churches. It is bright, warm, has chairs instead of fixed pews, and of course has toilet and kitchen facilities. Conveniently situated in the middle of New Rackheath, it is used by the village for many activities, such as WI, Mothers and Toddlers.
We run a monthly Community Café, and Coffee morning.
Prior to 1959 the village church was All Saints which lies between Rackheath and Spixworth. This beautiful old church is redundant, and is in the care of Norfolk Churches Trust.
Part of the Bittern Benefice