Wickhampton: St Andrew

Please follow the link to OUR WEBSITE (below) for all the latest information, as these pages are not maintained.

The church of St. Andrew was built around 1200 AD with some later additions. It is situated on the edge of the marshes in a popular area for walkers.  Its Medieval Wall Paintings were rediscovered in the mid 19th century and it has been suggested that the murals could be placed as one of the best examples of 14th century wall paintings in England. 

Get in touch

The Revd Martin Greenland (Rector)

The Rectory, Norwich Road
Acle

NR13 3BU

Our website