We are a small and friendly village church, seeking to serve our local community.
The village of Mundham is the parish in the benefice that is the nearest to Loddon. It is a long parish that is divided by the Brooke to Loddon road. St Peter's church sits isolated high above this main road.
St Peter's has a restored square tower and is 15th century. It is built of flint and stone, as is the main body of the church. The nave has a tiled roof whilst the chancel is slated. A magnificent Norman archway stands in the north porch. Inside, a smaller Norman doorway leads into a small vestry. A north aisle was added in the late 1800's providing space for a pipe organ and an extra 50 seats. A Victorian font stands in the bell tower with the remains of a Norman font standing in the corner. The parishes of Mundham and Seething have been ecclesiastically linked since the 15th century and were joined with Brooke, Kirstead and Thwaite in 1583 to form the Brooke Group of Churches.