Church of England Diocese of Norwich Great Ryburgh with Little Ryburgh and Testerton

About Us

St. Andrew's, Great Ryburgh is an unusual church with its Saxon round tower and its distinctive cruciform shape.   The reordering of the Chancel in 1912 by Sir Ninian Comper gives the building a wonderful feeling of space and light as well as a flexibility of use which the parish uses to full advantage for its services, community events and concerts.

Visitors are welcome at all times.

(www.standrewsgreatryburgh.org.uk and www.upperwensumchurches.org.uk)

 

.