St. Andrew, Adforton is the newest of our churches. It was built as a Chapel of Ease to Leintwardine parish in 1875. It is simple and small, with a wagon roof. The church is set above the A4110, in a tiny churchyard. It is an oasis of calm beside a busy road.
Adforton doubles as a community centre, holding events by Arts Alive, parties, pantomimes and so on. There are kitchen facilities and toilets. Disabled access with assistance.
For services and activities, visit www.wigmore-abbey.org.uk