Church of England Diocese of Hereford Aston Eyre

About Us

Aston Eyre Church has no dedication and is a chapel of ease of St Gregory’s, Morville The church was built in 1132 for the owners of Aston Hall which was converted to agricultural use in the 18th century and is now a ruin. The church sits in the centre of this small hamlet.