Church of England Diocese of Hereford Aston Ingham

About Us

Aston Ingham is a traditional rural parish, noted for the Lawson-Whatley family, who were hereditary Rectors from 1785 until 1964. The church was mostly rebuilt in 1891, and hosts a variety of services through the year. Particularly notable is the large occasional choir gathered from the area who sing on special occasions when the church is often full.