Bridstow: St Bridget
The village of Bridstow lies 1.2 miles west of Ross-on-Wye and 10.6 miles south east of Hereford. The parish is bounded to the east and south by the River Wye. The parish church is dedicated to Saint Bridget. With the exception of the West Tower the whole church was re-built in 1862 but the chancel arch is of an early 12th-century material.