St. Mary the Virgin, Elton. This small church stands close to Elton Hall, surrounded by hills. It has a Norman nave, chancel and doorways. The lancet windows are 13th century and the screen dates from the 15th and 17th centuries. The church was restored in 1876. Its mediaeval bells still call our worshippers to church.
For services and activities, visit www.wigmore-abbey.org.uk