The Church of St Peter and St Paul is set in a semi rural position on the west side of Bridgnorth. It is built of local brick and was constructed in 1840 and seats 90/100. It is in good overall condition. There has been a church on this site since 1138. There are no other church buildings but all church fund raising events are held in the Village Hall.
The churchyard is set in a beautiful location and is popular and much visited.
1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th Sunday, 10.30am BCP; 3rd Sunday, 10.30am Morning Prayer Sung.
All services include hymns, the parish has its own organist, vestments are worn.