We are small but active and friendly congregation who celebrate Holy Communion (BCP) at 0930 on the first Sunday of every month. After the service we serve hot drinks and home made refreshments at the end. Visitors are always made welcome.
The current building was built in 1841 as a replacement for the 12th century 'old chapel', which had fallen into poor repair. The building was extended in 1903. In recent years major repairs and improvements have been completed including refurbishing the roof, new heating (we are a warm church in all ways) and a new organ. The bell tower and reinstalling of the bell were completed in 2014.
The church is open on weekends from 1st April to 31st October. At other times please contact the Church Wardens, Chris Oulton (01531660317) or John Reed (01989780439)