This beautiful church is set amidst idyllic countryside. It was not until the late 19th century that the local Anglican community could claim to have a church of its own. In 1867, funded by gift and endowment of Miss Jane Anne Bates of Milbourne Hall, work began to build a church as a Chapel of Ease to the mother church of St Mary's, Ponteland.
Originally intended as a place of worship for the Milbourne Hall estate family and local community, Holy Saviour now draws its members from a wider area and provides a traditional Anglican Service for a congregation averaging 40-45 people.
In addition to the weekly service, the church also hosts musical events and Flower Festivals.
To find out more, please visit our web site: