Facilities and features


Free Parking on the road

Level access from the road.

Our Building

Stained Glass
Open for individual prayer

The present church is a simple perpendicular building. Originally there was a small two-cell Norman Church, which was rebuilt during the 13th Century. The lower stage of the tower and chancel arch date from this period

The windows are 15th Century,, and the South Doorway, 16th Century. The church was restored about 1860, when the upper stage of the tower and chancel were rebuilt, and the vestry added.

Furnishings: The font (the only remains of an earlier church) is Norman with 3 scallops on the underside. The wooden pulpit is an interesting example of Jacobean craftsmanship, and is similar to that at Weare, which is dated 1617.

Music and Worship

Bell Ringing

There a cycle of 8am BCP Holy Communion services, around 5 of the Churches in the Parish. Please see Events for the date of the next one in this church.

Worship band

Groups, Courses and Activities

Help for Visitors

Guidebooks / Notes
Church Open

Other Features