WELCOME TO ALLERTON CHURCH NOW OPEN EVERY DAY FOR PRIVATE PRAYER AND REFLECTION
You are most welcome to come into our church, but in order to minimise the chance of coronavirus contamination, could you please observe the following procedures:
• Clean your hands with the sanitiser provided in the porch, before you enter the church, and as you depart.
• Sign the visitor’s register, which is on the font inside the door. This will allow us to “track & trace” in the unlikely event that we get a Covid 19 outbreak in the church.
• Touch as little as you can. Please do not touch any of the hymn books etc. Take any pamphlets that you pick up away with you.
• There are light switches beside the main door.
• If you wish to sit or kneel, please use the front left-hand pew,
which is marked.
• Unfortunately, the Vestry and kitchen/toilet area has to remain
locked for security reasons.
• If you would like to make a financial contribution (which is, of
course, badly needed), you can leave it in the small collection box
set in the wall beside the main door.
• As you leave the church, wipe down any surfaces or items that
you may have touched, including door handles and light switches, with the bleach solution and cloth provided.
Jane Midgley & Johnny Torrens-Spence, Churchwardens
16th June 2020