St Mary Magdalene, Sparkford

The Church of St Mary Magdalene, Sparkford, well known for being most welcoming, has a small but enthusiastic, lively and committed congregation, the majority being from the retired community. The Church has a Facebook page which can be accessed from the Facebook search facility –

The church is well supported by enthusiastic volunteers: including sidespersons and readers; and on the cleaning and key rotas. The key rota allows the church to be open during the day nominally 10am to 4pm depending on the time of the year.

The church generally provides services of traditional Morning Prayer and Holy Communion; whilst from time to time there are more informal acts of worship.

Get in touch

Cam Vale Benefice Office

The Old School
High Street
Queen Camel

BA22 7NH
01963 441595
Associate Priest
01963 440026

Our website

What's on

Together @ 10

Monthly. Every Fourth Sunday at for 1 hour, 15 mins
St Mary Magdalene, Sparkford
Church Road Sparkford Yeovil, BA22 7JZ, United Kingdom
Holy Trinity, Sutton Montis
Church Hill Sutton Montis, BA22 7HE, United Kingdom
Holy Cross, Weston Bampfylde
Weston Bampfylde, BA22 7HT, United Kingdom
All Saints, West Camel
West Camel, BA22 7QB, United Kingdom
St Andrews, Corton Denham
Corton Denham, DT9 4LR, United Kingdom
St Barnabas, Queen Camel
High Street Queen Camel, BA22 7NS, United Kingdom

This service moves around the benefice each month to one Church, so please check noticeboards or email [email protected] for a copy of our upcoming services


The parish of Sparkford is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer. The benefice website "CamVale"and Diocese of Bath & Wells’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.