Built between 1711 and 1714 by the Longleat Estate for the benefit of parishioners who previously had to journey into the centre of Frome for their parish church.
The Parochial Church Council (PCC) working with the Joint Church Council we have with Frome St John the Baptist has adopted and works to implement the House of Bishops’ Safeguarding Policy ‘Promoting a Safer Church’.
The Parish Safeguarding Officer can be contacted via email to [email protected] or by post c/o The Parish Office, Church Cottage, Church Steps, Frome BA11 1QL
The PCC commends the resources and support available at www.nspcc.org.uk, www.elderabuse.org.uk and www.stopitnow.org.uk
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: https://www.bathandwells.org.uk/diocese/safeguarding/