The Mission Church was built in 1989 to replace the Tin Church which had stood on the site since 1898.
The building has, apart from the church itself, a kitchen, office, lavatories, and rooms upstairs that are used for Sunday School and all kinds of meetings during the week.
The main Sunday service at 10.30 is family-friendly and can be quite informal.
Music may be led by piano, or music group.
For more information about our services and events, visit www.swcd-churches.org.uk