Holy Trinity has been serving the parish of Ash for over 140 years. The small congregation is friendly and we have excellent relations with the church school (opposite).
Originally built in 1841 by Sampson Kempthorne in local Ham stone, with the chancel added in 1887. The Church Tower was the final addition added in 1919, and is one of the only Church Tower War Memorials in the country.
Our current pattern of services on Sundays in Holy Trinity Church, Ash is as follows:-
First Sundays 11.15am - Morning Prayer
Second Sundays - no service
Third Sundays 11.15am - Holy Communion
Fourth Sunday 11.15am - Morning Prayer
Fifth Sundays - when they occur - are usually Benefice wide services held in rotation at Ash, Kingsbury Episcopi or here.