Church of England Diocese of Bath & Wells Yeovil with Kingston Pitney

About Us

A friendly local church on Preston Grove, main Sunday Service 9.30 a.m.
St. Andrew is a substantial and attractive stone building with a tiled roof dating from 1934. It replaces an earlier mission church and stands in its own grounds at the corner of Preston Grove and Grove Avenue together with a purpose built church hall opened in 1990.