Facilities and features


By request.

On Sunday mornings cars may be parked in the grounds of Bagborough House.

On Sunday mornings cars may be parked in the grounds of Bagborough House, and paths, including some slopes, lead to the church.

A ramp can be provided for access to the porch for Sunday services.

Assistance Dogs

Our Building

Much of the stained glass is by Sir Ninian Comper (1864–1960) and dates from the 1920s and 1930s.

Open for individual prayer

Grade 2*
Parish church. C15, North aisle added 1839, church restored 1872, notable additions to the fittings in the 1920s. Sandstone, tiled roofs. Three-bay nave, three bays North aisle, vestry, chancel, West tower, South porch. Interior: plastered. C16 bench ends, Screen and gallery at West end, font cover, rood beam and figures and eight of the stained glass windows by Sir Ninian Comper. Communion rails 1677, brought from Brompton Ralph in 1910, as was the organ. Funeral hatchments on North wall of nave and painted Royal Coat of Arms in North aisle.

Churchyard has six chest tombs listed Grade II.

Music and Worship

Bell Ringing

By Henry Lincoln (1811), originally at Brompton Ralph. Rebuilt and enlarged by John Compton and Co. in 1923.

Groups, Courses and Activities

Help for Visitors

Available in church.

The church is open daily during daylight hours.

Other Features