We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
The building is a fine, largely 15th century church consisting of nave and north aisle, chancel, and vestry. It has a western tower with separate entry leading to 6 bells. Heavily restored in the 19th century, the nave and chancel about 1849, retaining the late medieval pews, and Rood screen. Much of the medieval fabric of the nave survives. The tower is early perpendicular, built in Quantock red sandstone rubble with Bath stone dressings in 19th century work.
A number of significant projects have been completed in recent years. These include an enhanced porch area.
Reordering to include toilet and kitchen facilities has not been considered necessary as both are available in the Tithe Barn next door.
Fitzhead warmly welcomes visitors and new members of its congregation. The current monthly pattern of services includes one 8.30am BCP Communion with aditional evening services as advertised
This church is unlocked during daylight hours and visitors are most welcome
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below