The late Victorian building was consecrated on 18th February 1890 on land given by Samuel Dobree. The prime benefactor was local industrialist Frederick Thomas Elworthy with generous support from other members of his family. The tower with its landmark spire was added in 1907 and a peal of six bells installed in 1909. The pulpit and font, carved in Hamdon Hill stone, are the work of the renowned Wellington sculptor William Giles, and the church also features many fine stained glass windows including the east window which depicts Our Lord with saints from the Old and New Testaments.
We warmly welcome all who join us in our worship and activities. All Saints provides a form of worship in the High Anglican tradition. Our Parish Eucharist is held each Sunday morning at 11.15 am. Hymns and responses are sung and the service follows a traditional pattern. Service books are provided to enable full participation in our worship. This service usually lasts about 60 minutes after which everyone is welcome to gather at the back of the church for coffee, tea, biscuits and a chat.