St James' is an attractive early Victorian church built in 1841. Surrounded by an open Church yard it has a small single bell tower at the west end. Inside it is warm and attractive with a large balcony on three sides. It has a gentle inclusive catholic tradition and welcomes people of all ages and traditions. We are very proud of our Child Friendly Church Status and seek to build upon this in whatever way we can - with the help of God.