Church of England Diocese of Blackburn St. Peter Burnley

St Peter

Get in touch

St Peter's Church Office

Church Street, Burnley, BB11 2DL.

Our website

Sunday Morning Service

Every Every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. for 1hr

Church Street

Book of Common Prayer Refreshments Common Worship Family Friendly Sunday School / Organised Children's Activities