St Luke's was built in 1865, was also used for the village school from the 1880's until 1970 when the new school was built next to it. It is the only Church in the village and holds a Service every Sunday at 9.30 am. It is used for meetings etc during the week ie. Sunshine Club, WI, dancing classes etc.
It is regularly used for Baptisms, weddings and funerals.