About UsWelcome: You are warmly welcomed to our beautiful Church,
which is situated in lovely countryside.
Sunday Service: usual time 10:00 - Communion with hymns
alternating with a "Prayer and Praise" service.
All Saints, Barnacre is one of 3 Churches in a
United Parish. The other 2 Churches are St John the
Evangelist, Calder Vale and St Peter's, Scorton. Our Diocese is
the Diocese of Blackburn.
We hold all kinds of events during the Church year, including a
number with the United Parish. For up-to-date information on
all of these, please request a weekly newsletter from the
Tel. 01524 791229
email: [email protected]
Church origins: All Saints' Church, Barnacre was the generous
gift of the wife and children of Thomas Henry Rushton.
Designed by Austin & Paley of Lancaster the Church was
dedicated to the memory of Thomas Henry Rushton by the
Bishop of Manchester, The Rt. Rev. E. A. Knox on 28th July 1905.
Consecration of the Church and Churchyard was also
undertaken by Bishop Knox and took place on 23rd October