This Church of England church seats about 100 people and was built in 1913. It provides a warm and friendly atmosphere and is suitable for small to medium sized weddings and funerals. It serves the community of Mount Hill and is the nearest church to the Methodist world wide heritage site where Charles Wesley preached to the miners of Kingswood. A stained glass window in the church is dedicated to Charles Wesley.
We are part of the Kingswood Food Bank and items can be left at the church for collection by the food bank. Please leave them at a church service on Sunday.