Safeguarding within the Braydon Brook Benefice
In developing this policy the churches in the Braydon Brook Benefice commits to following the safeguarding policies of the Church of England, safeguarding policy and guidance as issued by the Diocese of Bristol and commits to working within legislation and statutory guidance as related to the Safeguarding of Children, Young People and Adults.
The Parish Safeguarding Officers for the Benefice are:
· Ashley – Lyn White on 01666 577218
· Charlton – Amanda Fisk on 07717 6000072
· Crudwell – 01666 825019
· Hankerton – Valerie Durnford on 01666 577723
· Minety – Karen Poon [email protected]
· Oaksey – Nick Mangnall on 01666 577982
Please click on the link to find our policy.
The Safeguarding documents can be found on the Diocese of Bristol Website here:
https://www.bristol.anglican.org/safeguarding-resources/ look under National policies and procedures.
Diocese of Bristol:
• Safeguarding Policy, 2016
• Allegations Management Procedure, 2016
• Ministering to those who may present a risk, 2016
• Safer Recruitment Guidance and Toolkit, 2017