St Mary the Virgin is in one of four churches in the United Benefice of Lyddington and Wanborough, Bishopstone with Hinton Parva. The Church of St Mary the Virgin is a grade 1 listed building and is mainly Perpendicular but it possesses on the north side an exquisite late Norman doorway. The church was restored after a fire in 1891. The interior is bright with just one stained glass window of 1994, depicting the church and its setting
The parish of Bishopstone with Hinton Parva is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officers John and Amanda Mathieson. The Parish Safeguarding officers can be contacted by email [email protected] or by Phone 01793 228 474.
St Mary the Virgin Charity No. 605153