Grade II* Listed Parish church. Circa 1200 with C15 Perpendicular north tower and porch. Restored 1873-4 with south vestry added. Flint with plain tiled roof. Chancel and chapel, nave and aisle, north tower and south vestry. Two stage northern tower with offset angle buttresses. Simple roll moulded north doorway in tower to vaulted porch, with chamfered quadripartite vault and large central boss with bearded male face. Largely restored fenestration, but with lancets to north aisle and chapel, and the head at least of the chapel east window original with 3 quatrefoils. Interior: 2 bay north arcade with simple chamfered arches on square pier with moulded abaci, similar arch to north chapel from aisle, C19 waggon vault roofs with 2 crown posts in nave. C19 chancel arch, and restored double chamfered 2 bay arcade to north chapel on central pier of 4 clustered columns. Fittings: Sedilia, restored 2 seater, with original central shaft with trefoiled leaf capital, with drip mould over resting to centre on an angel boss. Simple chamfered double piscina. Remains of C19 chancel decoration with crocketed recesses either side of east window, and stylised flower panels on walls. Piscina and aumbry in north chapel, partly encased in early C20 panelling. Lectern, by J.P. Seddon, brass, with 2 attached candle brackets, and 3 spear headed shafts around central twisted stem. Font: disused bowl dated 1628, of lead, and 7 repeated figures of naked Venus bearing a torch. Monuments: John Minet. Rector of Eythorne, d.l774. Simple white marble wall plaque in the chancel, with foliated and scrolled sides with pediment-shaped cornice. Susanna Sankey, d.1799. Coade stone wall monument in the north chapel, with a simple inscription panel with egg and tongue frieze forming a base to a sarcophagus on claw feet with draped medallion of a woman and urn, and over the sarcophagus a funerary urn on brackets.