About Us

All Saints St Mary's Bay is located in the heart of the Bay community just 200yards down Jefferstone Lane on the right hand side. It Is a comparatively modern church compared to the other churches on the Romney Marsh ,Having been built in 1937 just before the war originally part of the parish of St Mary-in-the-marsh but has now been a parish in its own right since 1984