The lovely old Parish Church of St Cuthbert is situated outside the village, but within easy walking distance down a pleasant private road between fields. This provides access for cars and there is a small hardsurfaced car park for those unable to walk to church. The building consists of a nave, chancel and south aisle, part of which is now the porch and toilet. Parts of the present church are Norman, with additions and alterations at various times during its history, the last of these being Victorian, undertaken in 1894. Given its age, the building is in good repair due to the diligence of successive generations of Churchwardens. Their is a small but fine pipe organ (installed in 2007) and we also have kitchens facilities and toilet facilities.
The people of Milburn are always a warm welcoming and inclusive group.