St. Michael’s Church was rebuilt in 1991, the new style building replacing a wooden structure originally licensed in 1913, which became too small for the purpose. This modern style building is ideally suited to modern worship and especially family style worship. Its spacious and individual rooms and well fitted kitchen provide a most desirable venue for many community groups in the area who rent the facility on a regular basis.
Traditionally the site was an ideal training facility for the parish curate. At present the emphasis is a centre for predominantly ‘lay led’ services with the aim of encouraging Family Worship.