Church of England Diocese of Chester Congleton Team
St. Peter's Church was rebuilt between 1740 and 1742, with the stone tower being completed in 1786. It is Congleton's civic church, and can be seen from most parts of town, except from the town centre where it is located!
Get in touch
David Aston, Parish Administrator
What's on Go to event page
St Peter Charity No. 1134829