We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
Christ Church has a long history as one of the churches forming the three spires of Coventry. However, following the destruction of the Church in 1941 only the spire remains on the old site - and is now a cafe/bar.
The modern Christ Church lies a few miles south of the city centre in Cheylesmore (pronounced Charles-more) and dates from 1958.
The congregation is blessed with a number of gifted musicians. An excellent music group (organ, piano, keyboard, bass and acoustic guitar, flute, violin and drums) leads the morning worship. The style of music encompasses old and new and draws heavily on Mission Praise. New material is regularly introduced.
The church has had an Evangelical tradition since 1885 and the emphasis continues to be on the Bible and the gospel; personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour; and active church membership.
Generally expository sermons are preached from the NIV Bible.
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below