OUR SAFEGUARDING STATEMENT
Hatton with Haseley PCC have adopted the House of Bishops “Promoting a Safer Church: Safeguarding Policy Statement” which can be found at www.churchofengland.org/more/safeguarding
We are committed to:
• Promoting a safer environment and culture;
• Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the Church;
• Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation;
• Caring for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons;
• Caring for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse of other affected persons;
• Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SAFEGUARDING CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT……..
OUR SAFEGUARDING OFFICER DONNA BOTHAMLEY (07870516723 or email [email protected]) or
THE DIOCESAN SAFEGUARDING ADVISOR CAROLE CLARKE (02476521345 or email [email protected])