St Denys’ Church is a Grade 2 Listed Victorian church built in 1883/4, originally as a 'Chapel of Ease', ~ the daughter Church of St. Edith's Monks Kirby. It is set in Rugby Road near the "triangle" crossroads in the heart of the village of Pailton, Warwickshire. The church is open by arrangement with the Churchwarden.
Pailton lies a few miles north of Rugby on the junction of two old “turnpike” roads. The church is one of six in the Revel Benefice ( the others being at Brinklow, Churchover, Harborough Magna, Monks Kirby and Willey )
Our mission is:
To love, serve and worship God To love and serve one another, our local neighbourhood and the wider world To live, speak and share with others the good news of Jesus Christ.
Our regular services are:
For Enquiries please contact:
Churchwardens - Stephen Hall tel. 01788 833993
Other contacts: Parish Office - Telephone 01788 832337 open between 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm on Wednesdays
Rector (currently in vacancy) Reader - Charon Hall - tel. 01788 541940