Church of England Diocese of Coventry Spernall, Morton Bagot, & Oldberrow
Oldberrow - St. Mary
St Mary’s Oldberrow is another rare thing: a simple church that is never closed, not for one minute of the year. The simple, small building is very welcoming and soaked in prayer. It was rebuilt in 1875 on the site of a medieval church. Many historic features have been reset, including a magnificent ancient font. All is surrounded by what is known as the best wildflower churchyard in Warwickshire. There are quiet services at 4 pm on alternate Sundays.