Restored in 1886 with little of the 13th century building remaining, the present church is in a lovely rural location on an ancient archaeological site.
We are a Chapel of Ease in The Offchurch Group of parishes which includes St Gregory's in Offchurch (the Parish Church), St Margaret's in Hunningham and St Michael's in Weston under Wetherley. As a Chapel of Ease we hold services only on special occasions.
Our Churchwardens who are responsible for all four churches in the Group are:
Graham Douglass Tel.: 07754 350614
Email: [email protected]</span>
Amanda Lewis Tel.: 01926 633161
Email: [email protected]