A Forward in Faith Parish under the Extended Episcopal Care of Jonathan, Bishop of Ebbsfleet, serving the parishes of Staveley, Barrow Hill, Hollingwood, Inkersall, Poolsbrook, Mastin Moor and Woodthorpe.
The church was designed and built by Sir Raymond Unwin in 1895 and is in the Barrow Hill conservation area. Fixtures and fittings were designed by Unwin and his partner Barry Parker. It contains a restored 1850s Holt organ with its original action and has stained glass windows made by Shrigley and Hunt, one of the most important glass houses of the Victorian period.
Originally the parish church of Barrow Hill with Hollingwood, since 1973 it has been one of two parish churches in the parish of Staveley and Barrow Hill which is served by a team ministry.
For enquiries about Baptism, Banns, Weddings, Funerals, Confession and Sick Visits please contact
Team Rector: Fr Stephen Jones 01246 498603
Team Vicar: Fr Adrian Arnold 01246 280633